Welcome to the Nevada Air National Guard Recruiting and Retention home page. We provide citizens like you with rewarding opportunities to serve your state and country and complete your military obligation on a part-time basis.
· Patriotism and an opportunity to serve your community, nation and fellow Americans.
· Camaraderie and family activities to include family days and holiday parties for adults and children.
· Technical training to learn a specific career field with pay and supplemental income.
· Montgomery GI Bill
· Earn an Associate's Degree through the Community College of the Air Force.
· Earn credits toward a civilian degree.
· Free CLEP and DANTES exams
· Cash bonus for critical career fields.
· Learn a career that you can use in the civilian world.
· Annual pay increases as approved by Congress.
· Military privileges including base exchange, commissary, recreational equipment and resort facilities.
· Military discounts throughout the community.
· Space Available flights on military aircraft in continental Unites States, Hawaii, Alaska and US territories.
· Free physical examinations and immunizations.
· $400,000 Service Members Group Life Insurance policy.
· Work uniforms and safety equipment paid for and provided for Air National guard duties.
· Veteran's Administration Home Loan (after completion of first six year contract)
· Federal retirement at age 60 with 20 good years of active and reserve service.
To verify identity and residence, individuals need a valid driver's license/photo ID and Social Security card. To verify citizenship, individuals need a birth certificate or naturalization certificate. To verify education, individuals need a high school diploma or equivalent. Individuals must also provide the following documents if applicable:
· DD214/ NGB 22 for prior service
· A marriage certificate or divorce decree
· Spouse Driver's license or identification card.
· The birth certificate and Social Security cards of all children
· Parental consent if under the age of 18
· A letter signed by a counselor for high school seniors with the intent to graduate
· Official college transcripts.
· Age: Individuals with no prior military service must be between the ages of 17 and 40. If you are 17, you must be a high school senior and get parental consent from both biological parents. Individuals with prior service must be able to complete 20 good years for retirement before age 60.
· Physical: Individuals must pass an enlistment physical and meet the height and weight standards per Air Force Instruction.
· Education and Aptitude: Individuals must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. High school seniors require a letter of intent to graduate from their school. Individuals must pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) exam with a minimum score of 31.
· Citizenship: Individuals must be a United States citizen in order to obtain a security clearance.
· Law Violations: Individuals with a felony conviction will be disqualified. Misdemeanor offenses and traffic violations will be reviewed.
· Military Training: Individuals without prior military service must complete Basic Military Training and formal technical training school for the Air Force. Additionally, all individuals must report for one weekend a month and 15 annual training days a year at minimum.
Inside 152nd AW
Recruiting & Retention
Recruiting and Retention Superintendent/Officer Recruiting